- A look into the 5 common myths for the adaption of patient-reported RWE for devices, these include
- Age as a barrier to technology
- HCP reluctance to adopting new technology
- Sharing of health data
- Clinical trial compliance
- The readiness of device platforms
Click here to see the source article
Hellman B. Real-World-Evidence Mythbusting: 5 myths holding back patient-reported RWE adoption. https://knect365.com/clinical-trials-innovation/article/7fd9d266-f057-4559-b2c7-7df1ab4672c4/real-world-evidence-adoption-mythbusting (accessed 04 April 2019).
SVMPharma is an innovative strategic consultancy, specialising in Real World Evidence (RWE) for the pharmaceutical industry. SVMPharma generates RWE within UK and Europe through bespoke online Real World Treatment Evaluators, leading to successful health technology appraisal (HTA) submissions. Clinical trial programmes do not reflect real-world clinical practice and outcomes, RWE supplements and enhances clinical datasets. SVMPharma’s specialist teams focus on delivering the outcomes that matter to your brand.